The easiest way to make updates is:
- You create two repositories on a versioning control system (for example GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket etc.) - if it's a PRO paid product, we suggest that the repositories are private
- On the first repository, you add our product unaltered, as downloaded from our website.
- On the second repository, you add our product and/or develop your project
- Each time we release a new version of the product at hand, you download again the product, and put it on top of the first repository, the versioning control system will outline you all the differences between the versions.
- By using a repository, you can even make new branches for each of our new versions, that way, you will always have all the versions.